View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 04:08 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Welcome Back... [p]

( @Mica )

Fadingsun was finally staying conscious for long stretches of time, although he was still exhausted. He'd lost a lot of blood from the wounds he'd sustained, and the mild head injury certainly hadn't helped, either. He'd mostly been aware of the comings and goings of certain cats (particularly Dusklion), but he hadn't been up for too much talking.

The deputy blinked the sleep from his eyes, slowly making out Eaglepaw's form nearby. His apprentice had remained diligently at his side, just as his sister had. Fadingsun didn't really understand why, since it wasn't like they were blood-related or anything. The idea of anyone but his own flesh and blood caring deeply for him was... odd and foreign.

Smiling, he softly said, "Hey, Eaglepaw. I hope you've still been out there training while I'm stuck in here."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.