View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Frosty flinched a bit as the cat started digging. Was that helping? It was helping, which was good. He wasn't sure whether to trust them, but he wasn't dead yet, so that was nice. "Th-" He started, but was cut off before it was audible.

Canism? Cannili... cannibalism. Was that what eating cats was? Judging by the usage, probably. Anyway, it was a nice thing that the she-cat wouldn't do a canniboom. Cannibalism. The word was Cannibalism, not anything else. Hopefully he wouldn't have to use it much.

"I won't move, don't worry!" Frosty said, just before going to sniff the burrow. Wait. he stopped. He didn't want to get scraped.

Mom had taught him to hunt. She wasn't bad(At hunting, she turned bad after Slate tried to kill him for some reason)! He wasn't bad, either! Maybe he wouldn't have done it if there was a damn piece of prey within 30 minutes! Well, there were those three rabbits, and the squirrel, but the squirrel was in a tree, unlike mice, and the rabbits were super big and fast.

Sheltered? Chatty? Not Frosty! Except for like, the last 3 moons of his life, but that... didn't count because... he said so. That was reason enough for Mom, so why not him.

oh, so the "scars" weren't from fights the cat had started. Frosty's vocabulary had increased since he had left: crab, from the beach, cannibalism, hawk (kind of), and scars.

Leader! Frosty's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He used to be the leader of his siblings... the memory of going to the fields of tall, pale grass in search of something new hurt since Swallow died. But there was another leader like him. He pulled his paw from the root and looked at Twilightstar.

"Maybe I can help with your... your Windclan. I won't be too loud or ask stupid questions!" Anything to be part of a group again. "What does everyone do? How could I help? Do you make friends?" He asked hopefully.

[ @Moonraven - sorry for being late to respond ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3