My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Phew. Okay. You Got this. You got this. Just walk in and talk to Miss Twi. Thats all you have to do. Not like she has been leading the clan long before you were born. Except she has. Don't make a fool of yourself don't make a fool of yourself.... HERE I COMEEEEE!!!! The cream and gray tom trotted into Twilightstar's den, smile on his face. "Hey Twilightsta-" and yet again Flashfeather found himself on his face. Stars, he was cursed for sure! He quickly scrambled to his feet, pelt hot with embarrassment. "I-I'm so sorry miss!!!" he apologized, dipping his head. THE ONE THING I DIDN'T WANT TO DO HAPPENED!!!! NOW TWILIGHTSTAR IS GONNA HATE ME WHEN I HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HER!!! YOU FOOL!!!! Panic flashed through his head as he tried to correct the situation. "I-I can clean all the dens for the next season-cycle and go on all patrols j-just please don't hate me!" he begged, his fur shaking. Oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars she's going to exile me for sure!! I'm going to have to live as an outsider and I'll be apart from my clan ohhh stars why did you have to make a fool of yourself you dummy!!!!!!! "I oh stars I am sosososososososososososo Sorry miss Twilightstar please don't exile me I'll do whatever you want I Uhhh I'll leave if you want just please please please don't exile me! I-I can get you whatever you want to make it up to you I swear!!!"

[ @Moonraven - cursed anxious boy has arrived ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream