Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: April Gathering

@iliri @Lightningpaw666

Elder leaves. Cobwebs. Okay, Riversong might not have been in the best state of mind, but they could take instructions. Racing after Brackenclaw, they saw the tom veer towards some white flowers. At least he knew what he was doing. Elder leaves, check. Leaving him by the bushes, Riversong peered between the Seastones for any cobwebs. Only a few remained, hidden in the deepest of cracks. They jabbed their outstretched paw into the cracks, slamming their shoulder so that they could reach the deepest cobwebs. Once, twice, thrice... Turning around, Riversong saw Brackenclaw begin running back to Springlight with some weird leaves in his mouth. Behind him was a branch of... cobwebs! Thank StarClan. Riversong quickly moved the webs from their trembling paw to join the ones on the branch, grabbed the branch, and sprang forward. Cobwebs, check. They dropped the stick by Springlight's side and took a deep breath to steady themselves. Breathe... don'tpanicdon'tpanicdon'tpanic. Whatever fear Riversong had ebbed away, replaced by a burning desire to do whatever Redhawk needed next. For now, Springlight had yet to give another instruction, so rock-moving it was. Jumping shoulder first, they rammed into the giant boulder over and over, hoping the big bursts of momentum would finally push the rock up.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 25th, 2024 at 05:31 PM.