View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 09:12 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Exclamation [victims needed!] judge, jury and executioner.

EVENINGTHAW,
JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER.
finally a chance to find a little, justice.

riverclan has had too many troublemakers in recent moons. trouble is dangerous. tensions fester. hatred rises. [I]and some cats take things into their own paws. eveningthaw is one such cat. discontent with the instability of riverclan, he has been waiting for too long for things to ease up. too long. far too long. all his hard work, for what? for what?
eveningthaw is done waiting for change. he has decided to bring it about himself. tooth and nail. blood and gut.

for this finder, i'm looking for victims for eveningthaw to kill! i'm going to do 1 kill or so per week. he will be caught in the end, so your character will have closure. but for the time being, he will be cleaning up the crime scene perfectly and leaving no evidence of his crimes.
Requirements:
either has broken the code in a way that eveningthaw would have known of or has been heavily accused of breaking the code within the clan. (specifically one of the more significant rules). could be killing an opponent in battle, unnecessary violence, cross-clan loyalties, etc.

reside within riverclan!

be able to tolerate death roleplays & mild gore. i get very descriptive!
FORM [OPTIONAL]
name:
throwaway or pre-established:
crime/accusation in detail:

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"YOU'RE NOT ICONIC.
YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM"

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 25th, 2024 at 09:40 PM.