View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2024, 07:07 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

._____._____._____.

Flashpaw was still suppressing trembling as she trailed into Dawnstar's den. Her eyes appeared
haunted after what she'd just seen. Murder. She was certain now that Foreststrike'd been
murdered by someone in her clan. She tried her best not to think about it, or she would become
hysterical. Rotten. His corpse. She wasn't sure if Sootspirit was still behind her. She was far too
jittery to focus on that right now. Her tail dragged on the floor of the den. The warrior was slaughtered.
Who knows who did it? The body was half rotted anyway. She had been slow making her way
back to camp, enveloped in thoughts; most of them bad. What if they came for her, next? It
scared her, the thought did.

She took a deep, shuddering breath. Stuttering was not ideal. She had to speak properly to
get the job done. D-Dawnst-star? I-.... Th-there was... something h-happened. Her
voice was careful and tender, like at any moment her calm exterior may shatter. It-It's
i-im-impor-important.
She took another deep, shuddering breath. Don't cry. Don't cry.
Stay calm. Relax. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. It's okay. It's okay. She wanted to 'Float',
but her calming method took time. Time she didn't have to waste.

._____._____._____.
| @Undertaker | @Maybi |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; May 3rd, 2024 at 06:14 AM.