. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Unknown
Sibling(s): N/A
Other Family Members: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A

Friend(s): Badgerear (@Maybi) | Blazepaw (@zozelen)

Acquaintance(s): N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A

Significant Other: N/A
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Dreamspirit is a young warrior that has a tendency to speak in a motherly way. She had always loved kits and hanging out with them, always spending her free time in the Nursery, taking care of kits when their mothers could not. She calls other cats terms like "Sweetie", "Honey", and "Dear".

She is extremely sweet and friendly, but will not tolerate disrespect from younger apprentices and kits, even being brave enough to confront older warriors when they start showing any form of disloyalty or disrespect, either towards others or herself.

Dreamspirit loves gathering and collecting flowers, often adorning herself with various flowers she finds in the wild. She also loves the rain, always finding it relaxing to sit out when it's raining, or just hearing the rain fall makes her calm down and temporarily allow her difficult problems to wash away in the rain.

Dreamspirit is a very hard-working cat, always volunteering for patrols and basically any errands, and loves helping out.
Traits:

+: Gentle | Friendly | Lovable

=: Mother-like | Mature

-: Soft | Harsh

Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:
Algophobia - Fear of pain
Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection

Sociability: ★★★★☆
Outlook: ★★★★★
Responsibility: ★★★★☆
Cleanliness: ★★★★★
Generosity: ★★★★☆
Manners: ★★★★★
Bravery: ★★★☆☆
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Greatest Hope: To one day have kits on her own
Greatest Strength: Great with kits
Greatest Weakness: Struggles to say no
Worst Nightmare: Being abandoned and ignored
Deepest Darkest Secret: None yet
Most Treasured Memory: None yet
Theme Song(s): No Matter Where (어디에도) - M.C The MAX

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
Detailed Description: Dreamspirit is a leopard spotted she-cat with calico patches and diluted and pale fur. Her eyes are a strange and unusual pale colour. She has a short tail that curl upward, and multiple flowers adorning her fur.

Body Type/Structure: Small, slim and well-structured
Voice: Gentle and soft, mother-like, flows like honey

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: ★★☆☆☆
Reflexes: ★★★☆☆
Strength: ★★★★☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Dreamkit was her parents' only kit, and was treated like an princess.
Despite this, Dreamkit grew to understand to be grateful for life and not look down on others for having "less" than her. She would spend her days in the Nursery making friends with "loner" kits and kits that didn't get along.
"I'm weird, You're weird, we can be weird together!"
She was highly respected by the other queens in the nursery for her sweet and generous attitude. But then again, not everyone is perfect. Dreamkit was always clumsy and often tore up nests and stumbled in where she wasn't supposed to be, even often wandering out of camp in curiosity.

Apprenticehood: Dreampaw was apprenticed to Cherryblossom, which was the first mistake that had been made. Cherryblossom was a very manipulative cat, and often drove Dreampaw into doing things that she made her believe was okay to do. Warriors started to notice the change in the young apprentice's behaviour, her mother being the first to take notice. To make it less obvious, she asked Dreampaw about the things she does in training, but all Dreampaw said was "We do great things, Cherryblossom is an awesome mentor!"
It obviously wasn't true, and Cherryblossom was eventually caught attempting to manipulate Dreampaw into theft and murder. Cherryblossom was then exiled and Dreampaw was assigned a different mentor, Cactusflame. That, however, didn't stop Dreampaw from feeling "grief" over her mentor, who had manipulated her into thinking what she was doing was right. Dreampaw never understood why she was exiled. Dreampaw fell into a pit of depression and anxiety for moons before Cactusflame managed to coax her out. He turned out to be the perfect mentor for her. Understanding, brave, strong, and loyal. He could tell the difference between right and wrong, and helped Dreampaw readjust to the real world. It finally helped her open her eyes and realise the truth. She finally started adjusting to Clan life and was capable enough to make her own decisions. Because of her determination to fix her wrongdoings and her strong spirit, she was named a warrior.

Warriorhood: Dreamspirit had finally made more aware of her surroundings, and found she'd always loved company with kits. She would often visit the Nursery to keep the kits company, or help the mothers when they need a break.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 16th, 2024 at 12:55 PM.