╔══•●•══╗

note: he does not have these scars yet.
◦•otterkit•◦
he/him | 4 moons | ShadowClan
[3/10]
Purrks: N/A
[tags; @Starphobia ]
╚══•●•══╝

Otterkit yawned. He rolled his eyes at some apprentice yowling about hunting. Unimportant. He was a kit, after all. He smirked as another apprentice yelled at the first one. Serves them right. he thought smugly. He saw an apprentice sitting in the corner of camp, his gray fur like a pale moon and his orange splotches like mini suns. He had seen this apprentice before, but he couldn't remember his name.

Otterkit walked past the apprentice, not wanting to talk but wanting to introduce himself. Otterkit flicked his ears meaningfully and waved his tail. He wondered if the apprentice would get his silent signal. He let his mind drift off for one second and he was back in that clearing as Father's claws dripped with Otterkit's blood, with his brother jeering Father on. Mother's expression at first looked like pure hatred, but he saw past that, to the guilt, apology, and the 'wishing i didn't have to do this'. He shook his head, clearing the memory away... for now.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Silent
[18/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw dropped fresh-kill onto the fresh-kill pile before strudging over to an isolated corner of ShadowClan camp, letting out an exhausted and irritated sigh, he sat down, twitching his tail. Was this what it was like to be an apprentice? He was exhausted and aching every single night after training, wishing he wouldn't wake up in the morning.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw a kit glancing at him.
What the hell is he staring at..? Silentpaw's eyes twitched but he overal expression remained cold, expressionless, unchanging. That didn't last long, the kit decided to start walking towards him.
Oh. Oh hell no.
Silentpaw's tail twitched in annoyance as the kit walked past him, tail waving and ear twitching. He wasn't in time to talk to mere kit! He had much better things than to talk. Silentpaw suddenly wished he had been out training. This was horrible.

He decided to completely ignore the kit, for he had no reason to awknowledge him. Rude? He didn't care. Whatever for the kit to take the hint that he did not want to talk.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 27th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.