Old April 27th, 2024, 05:39 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Herbs proudly clutched in his jaws GarlicFeather made his way slowly back to report how many herbs they'd gotten to MistyShard, personally he hadn't really much opinion on the new medicine cat. They healed others, they did medicine cat things with the plants and stuff, that was about the best he could muster in terms of it. Briefly blinking himself back to reality he offered a wide smile as he placed the herbs down briefly so he could report back better. 'We didn't run into any troubles well gathering the herbs, in total we got about.. 4 Comfrey, 5 blessed thistle and 2 bits of moss Cormorant Paw and Fallen Wish found!' Garlic Feather hoped it was enough, in his opinion it was a pretty decent haul but.. that wasn't for him to decide overall really.
FallenWish's collection post
CormorantPaw's collection post
GarlicFeather's collection post
@starry
(Let me know if i did anything wrong!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!