View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 01:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze listened as Fadingsun agreed with his idea, that was good, he already knew that Fadingsun was likely going to be okay with it but its nice to have that confirmed. The anxiety that Seabreeze didn't even really realize was there dissipated and the lionheart nodded his head. "Alright, I'll go track down Owltalon and let them know. I'll be informing the apprentices as well." The tom lifted himself to his paws with a small smile, "I'll be off then, just uhh, one last thing." Seabreeze started, shifting his blue eyes away as he started his way out the den, "If it means anything, I think you're doing a great job so far, Fadingsun." And with that, Seabreeze trotted away from the den before he could hear Fadingsun's reply, he didn't know why that felt embarrassing to say, it was genuine, Seabreeze, meant it. Fadingsun was doing a very good job in his leadership. Well, the lionheart had other things to worry about now, like tracking down Owltalon.
[ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!