Old April 27th, 2024, 01:32 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[My bad for the late reply, I thought I had replied to this]
Dawnstar observed Cryingelk's frog-hunting attempt and admitted it wasn't too bad. It could have been worse. He caught the frog though. Padding over to the apprentice, she grunted in acceptance. "Well, you caught it. Your technique could use a little work, but, all in all, not bad."She meowed, eyeing the dead frog.

"You've proven you can hunt around here, you know the territory." Dawnstar quietly began listing off what he needed to learn to become a full warrior. "Your stealth's not bad, I'll have to check how well you fight, but that can be later. Grab what you caught, we're heading back to camp." She ordered. Once she was assured that Cryingelk could handle himself in a battle, she could move him to the warrior den.

Cryingelk(20/100)

Cryingelk felt like the stars had given him wings to fly. He smiled excitedly at Dawnstar's words and nodded. Cryingelk pawed at the ground where he buried the mouse and picked that up.

[ +1 mouse +1 frog]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page