View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze finally had a moment to just breathe. Not that he didn't like the work, no he did, he found his importance in it and he helped Riverclan for it but at the same time... the lionheart hasn't been able to really catch any sort of break, hunting patrol after hunting patrol, and border patrols, and events, and then helping out with apprentice training. It was just, a lot at times. Though for now, Seabreeze had a moment to himself to just exist, and to eat, has he eaten today? He honestly wasn't sure, he couldn't remember, but that probably meant that no, he hasn't. So when he found himself padding back into camp from one thing or another, the lionheart bee lined over to the prey pile. Now then, grab a trout and then hide himself away so he could eat in a moment of peace. He'll be back to help with whatever was needed in just a moment.

The tom reaches out to take one of the smaller trout on the pile.
[ @Snowyfeathr - Hollytail ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!