View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "An Intermission" RabbitCrow

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw dragged his paws a bit on his way to find his mentor. He wasn't sure what to do with himself right now. It was so confusing because he felt he was correct in what he said and then he also felt guilty because of what he said and then Lightningpaw looked so upset he could've jumped at Rabbitpaw right then and there. Though before he could continue in his wallowing thoughts, the blonde apprentice spotted his mentor, Crowtooth. Oh, great, sure he wanted to get the older cat's opinion on the matter, that's why he was even finding Crowtooth after all, but Rabbitapw wasn't sure if he could explain his upset-ness. The blonde apprentice padded up, ears pinned and overall not his usual bubblyness. "Crowtooth, you are super smart right? I have something I need to ask you." How was he going to phrase this?

Well, one paw step at a time, he needed to make sure that Crowtooth wasn't too busy doing important Fury and warrior stuff. The older seemed to be busy often. Rabbitpaw shifted his green eyes away from his mentor's heterochromia ones, dragging one of his paws through the earth beneath him, "Unless you are busy, or something... sorry."
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!