View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:58 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons

Everything hurt. Tears slid down her face as soundless wails left her. The cats that rushed to join her were a blur. A voice near her had her turning her head, but the sudden jostling of cats around the rock cause a flare of pain, making the reddish-furred hornet whimper. If there was comfort in the words other spoke to her she barely heard them above the roar of pain. "It h-hurtsss..." she gasped quietly, her other paw still trying feverishly to get the boulder off.

The boulder was moving thankfully, and just as another sharp pain shot up her leg she felt teeth secure themselves in her scruff. She felt herself being pulled back, tumbling onto the sand next to Bumblestar. Yellow-green eyes were half-closed as she panted, laying on her side and trying to ignore the way her stomach rolled. Now she could see the cats that were here - several of her own Clanmates, and even WindClan's medicine cat. Red let her gaze travel downwards to -

"M-M-M-My pa-a-aw." Her voice was strained as she stared at the mess of her paw. It was twisted upwards in a way that made Redhawk want to pass out. Part of it looked flat? Or maybe it was bigger? The sight had her whimpering again as she tried to get herself into a crouching position. Crowpaw? Had she managed to get Crowpaw out of the way?? "SSS-Someone make ss-sure C-Crowpaw i-is alri-ight, p-p-please." The boulder hadn't killed him right? She had gotten him out of the way in time??

[ Bumblestar - @dino. ] [ Sparrowpelt - @SuspiciousMindz ] [ Skunkstrike - @Tiabirb ] [ Warblerpaw - @sillycreatur ] [ Wolfhive - @BEAR. ] [ Riversong - @Littlesun0112 ] [ Springlight - @iliri ] [ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Crowpaw - @SpiritedWarrior ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 27th, 2024 at 09:29 PM.