Old April 27th, 2024, 11:04 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant

The hulking tom padded with the rest of the groups of cats. It was nice to see so many cats interested in being Lionhearts. It meant that no matter what they’d be getting new eligible members. As Dusklion and the rest came to a halt he sat down, listening with a focused expression and perked ears. They needed to focus on a beaver dam… okay. The tom had never encountered a beaver before, but he was curious to see what these creatures were capable of. From the likes of what Dusklion described they seemed like pesky things, and they’d presumably be difficult to deal with. But it was nothing that RiverClan couldn’t handle!

He padded over to the rest of the forming group with an optimistic attitude. “So, sounds like Stagheart has exprience with beavers.” He commented, listening to what the others had to say. “Now, I’ve never encountered one myself, but these things sound like they’d need multiple warriors to take down. They sound pretty tough. I agree with Stagheart here. We should split into groups to take ‘em down. We can always regroup if needed to. Some of ‘em might be stronger than the others.”

He paused a moment to listen to Splashgaze as well. “Luring them out is also a good idea. We could attempt to do some kind of sneak attack, but it may prove to be difficult. Remember, we want to keep these beavers away from the other group that’s gonna be taking down the dam.”

The brown tom flicked his tail. He bit his lip as he continued thinking out loud. “We also need to take the terrain into consideration. This is the beaver’s home. We can’t let them escape or try to use it to their advantage.”

He gave one final idea with, “Maybe we could split into groups based off skills like Splashgaze. For example, I’m pretty big, and I’m really good at fighting, but my size and fur slows me down. It might be ideal to have a smaller and agile warrior work with me. What do you guys think? All that’s set in stone is that we for sure have to work as a team.” He finished up, realizing that he’d talked for quite a while.

. . .

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing @SentimentalSquid - note; please follow the posting order and mention everyone! this will make it easier to finish the event since we only have eleven days. so far the order goes: @/SentimentalSquid - @/Silverfur & Co. - @/Rubberratroom - @/chickadee -

we’re still waiting on @/IDIOTICBEAN101, @/Ladiebugg and @/Blazing

Last edited by chickadee; April 27th, 2024 at 11:05 PM.