View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 05:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Mistyshard’s one eye opened wide as she watched Roseshard be carried into her den. What the hell... how did her clanmates always get themselves into such trouble? She couldn’t have a day of peace anymore at this point. Fell out of a tree, chasing a squirrel. Well this was just great. She hadn’t seen Marigoldleap around camp recently so asking the former medicine cat for help unfortunately was not an option. It’s fine.. she could handle this herself... it was her job, after all. Relying on others would only cause her to fall deep into that hole she’d once been in again.

At least Roseshard had been awake sometime during the two feline’s journey to her den. She let out a loud breath and nodded to Blackfrost, gratitude evident in her gaze. “...Thank you for bringing him here. Yeah, you can... get something to eat... I’ll handle this.“ It felt weird to say that, not knowing if she actually could handle this or not. The silvery healer took a few deep breaths before directing her full attention to the hurt tomcat. There seemed to be nothing too serious except for a few bruises and gashes, until it came to Roseshard’s head. ”Oh my,” she murmured under her breath.

“Roseshard, can you hear me? I’m just going to place my paw under your head, test the waters very gently, okay? And then I’ll need you to tell me how it feels, what you can remember. After that I can give you some poppy seeds to help with the pain and make you fall asleep but I need you to be conscious and aware for a few more moments.” With a nod she attempted to slip her paws under the warrior’s head, trying to locate the major bump and get a reaction out of the warrior.

Wether that was pain or recognition... she would see. However, she did hope he remembered or felt something, because that’d mean he wasn’t completely lost.

[ @lark. @MockingRabbit ]

// #mistyhealing \\

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 28th, 2024 at 02:34 PM.