View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 12:34 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default healing request for Twilightstar patrol and after battle shadowclan healing thread

Event [#event]

SHADOWCLAN & WINDCLAN MINK EVENT
healing request and after battle healing thread

As per Dawnstar’s order, Starlingstreak and Hillstrider will work paw and paw alongside Mossfreckle to see to it that all run smoothly throughout the healing aspect of the battle, thus, this thread serves as a way for me to keep myself organised in the fray of battle as well as a curtesy to Carmen and Mica who are so kindly lending me a hand. For as long as the mink event runs Mossfreckle will only be performing filed medicine, this means that if your character is still capable of fighting and not at imminent risk of death or further injury due to their current ailments hinderance I will not be treating them within the timeframe of the battle and will instead ask that your refrain from requiring healing until the event has concluded and they have returned to Shadowclan camp - IC Mossfreckle will not take kindly to cats who waste the small herb supply he was able to bring to the field.

· · ────── · ⊰❀⊱ · ────── · ·

If your cat is injured to the point of not being able to fight or being hindered by their injury in anyway that would make it unsafe for them and those around them for them to continue fighting fill out this form

Name ~
Clan ~
Rank ~
Injury ~
Link to Post in which injury takes place ~
Mention us: @/ellie , @/carmen , @/Mica

[ a few notes on this form - this is for in field healing do not post a starter in this thread as one of us will come grab your character IC in the mink event thread ]

· · ────── · ⊰❀⊱· ────── · ·

Want to test fate but don’t feel like giving your character too much trauma yet? Hire yourself a Hillstrider !!

Alongside his other duties, Mossfreckle has tasked Hillstrider with precautionary prevention measures, if this is something that piques your interest reach out to Mica, (please note that this is at their discretion, they have the right to deny or accept request - they know what is in character and out of for Hillstrider and they have mentioned he would be apprehensive about leaving Mossfreckle’s side).

· · ────── · ⊰❀⊱ · ────── · ·

Final note ~ this is not a healing thread yet, this is currently a request healing thread so that my helpers and I can stay organised - please refrain from posting healing starters in this thread until I open Shadowclan mink event healing in this thread upon Shadowclan’s arrival home

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] |
  @Wingnettle [Lynxshade] @starry [Palesong] | @Dark [Darkfall] | @carmen [Starlingstreak] | @Mica [Hillstride] | @Ian [Slytiger] | @Alchemist Kitsune - [Silverlark] @MockingRabbit [Eggpaw] | @kittycatburmise [Doeflame] | @Starphobia [Springblossom] | @SeonghwasBunnyEars [Fallenmoon] @wendigo[Maplepaw] | @Katiethewolfchild [Birdpaw Caterpillarpaw] | @Littlesun112 [Larkspring] @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Jayden [Cloudfur] | @Bean [Flashfeather] | @ChaosBringer.[Whisperingpaw] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]

Last edited by ellie; April 28th, 2024 at 01:25 PM.