View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:16 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Very Impulsively Made Kit Finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
Name:
✎ Duckkit

Biography:
✎ Russet, white and black tom. Small and short in size. Left ear is folded, short tail. Lime green eyes, almost similar to his dad's.

Personality:
✎ he Is a very boisterous individual, quite energetic for his size. He often behaves but he can be quite the nuisance, he is very straight forward and open about his opinions whether it be good or bad. He is very impatient and impulsive. When it comes to his littermates he tends to distance himself form them. he will be a bit rebellious though, yes a little nuisance.

statistics:
✎speed= ⬤⬤⬤⬤⬤
✎strength= ⬤⬤◯◯◯
✎balance= ⬤⬤⬤◯◯
✎swimming= ◯◯◯◯◯
✎self control= ⬤◯◯◯◯
✎kindness= ⬤⬤⬤◯◯
✎empathy= ⬤◯◯◯◯

strengths and weaknesses:
positive
✎ Generous
✎ sensible
✎ social
negative
✎ judgement
✎ emotionally stunted
✎ Blunt

Relationship with littermates:
✎ Duckkit may tend to distance himself from his littermates and in the beginning might be a tad bit aggressive towards them even though he is very weak compared to the rest of them. He is also the smallest which makes him feel inferior and he doesn't like it, he will constantly try to prove himself better and more capable then them and might struggle actually forming a family bond with his littermates.

Relationship with Spiritbunny:
✎ as a kit he will refer to Spiritbunny as mom since she will be a queen and he will see her as a motherly figure but once he is an apprentice and he spend more of his time independently he will see Spiritbunny more as a father than anything and will still refer to them as mom but might slowly start calling them dad. He may tend to be a troublemaker and a constant thorn in Spiritbunny's side but to him, his mother is the only confidant and cat he can fully trust with his personal emotions.

bit of plot:
✎ Duckkit was born last and was by far the smallest of the litter, what one would call the 'runt'. Being like this he is also weaker to diseases and physically weaker than his littermates which would be evident when playing or sparring. Because of this Duckkit tried to project himself as more aggressive and stronger. He tends to isolate himself under the guise of being 'better' than his littermates but infact it's quite the opposite. He will probably struggle with the same mindset until somecats snaps him out of his funk.
So my cat Rainingkit is probably way too old for this even as an adopted child. I do though love the Idea of being a friend or likely even a mentor to Duckkit. I just wanted to throw that in there.
(@burntToast)

Last edited by Yoshdo; April 28th, 2024 at 02:17 PM.