View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:41 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

StoatLeap was sat proud and tall, tail curling over her paws as she kept her focus fixed on the kitten beside her, tick kit, he recently hadn’t been making any improvements in his behaviour despite fixing the way he spoke ever so slightly and at least attempting to make friends. Other than those few and far between things he was becoming further and further away from what future she had planned for him and his kin. With a slight scowl now placed upon her face at the memory or the kittens reaction to the conversation addressing their lack of formality and how disgusting the way they acted was, they were snivelling and sobbing like the other prey kittens would. ‘ Fix the way your sitting.’ Stoat Leap muttered down toward TickKit, stars it made her annoyed when the little runt didnt try.

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit had his eyes fixed on hid paws, trying his best to remain quiet and formal looking like mother and rose kit did. His tail was curled over his little muddy paws and his usually rounded eyes were forcefully being kept more narrow in order to look as judging as Mother did. At the sudden words disrupting his busy little thoughts about all his favourite things TickKit let out a squeak and nodded puffing out his chest and straightening his back, shuffling for a good moment or two to adjust the way he sat. ‘Is this good Mother?’ TickKit blinked a few times, ears pricked as he waited for an answer. After along moment of silence he let out a soft mumble and took his gaze back to his paws. Maybe Mother just wasn’t in a talking mood today.

(Lazy and rushed activity post )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!