View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default velli's art trades

*will not be accepting any for a few days, but anyone is free to fill out a form!

-

what's up battle cat nerds! i have seen so much wonderful art and i would love to get my hands on some. and so, in return for all of your lovely art, i humbly offer my own. examples can be found here!

this will operate on a first-come, first-served basis. that being said, though, i will have any "placeholder" posts deleted to keep things fair. all you have to do is fill out a form. there are a couple things to note:
  • in the "your character" section, write down the character you want me to draw. if you could like an image or character site, that would be preferred! otherwise i will go off their allegiances description.'

• in the "my character" section, write which of my characters you want to draw (they can be found here).

• "type" is either fullbody or headshot/bust. i will match what you want to draw, so if you want to draw a headshot of my character, i'll give you a headshot of yours!

• "extras" include if you have any specific pose/expression ideas. leaving this blank will result in an "artist's choice" situation where i decide pose/expression.

• this is the most important: do not start work on your end of the trade until i quote your post and accept you. i will only be doing a few of these at a time (to save my sanity) and i expect a maximum of a week turnaround time from when i accept the trade to when i get the art to you. if you start before this, i fear it will most likely stress me out ): especially because there's a good chance i may not get to all these.

the form

username:
your character:
my character:

type: (fullbody or headshot/bust)
extras: (desired pose/expression, things to know about your character, etc)

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

Last edited by vellichor; April 28th, 2024 at 04:59 PM.