Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Orangeblossom
| Quick post |

Orangeblossom found himself thundering out into the territory only a few moments after he spoke with Springlight. The medicine cat had approached him about gathering some poppy for her and Drizzlecloud as they were all out and despite his lack of knowledge on most herbs stuff he knew that popped was a very important herb. Or at least, he heard about it the most. So he figured that he could do that really really quickly, poppy flowers, and flowers grew in Firefly Cove. Springlight had told him about what they looked like and the warrior continued to list that over and over in his brain as he made it out into the meadow.

Soon he located some flowers and pulled them gently from their stems, yes! Perfect! He found quite a few flowers, well, three, but that was good right? Because they actually use the flower but the seeds? How many poppy seeds are in one poppy? The warrior didn't know but figured he could come back to search for more if Springlight needed more. The ginger tom turned tail and then bounded back to camp with the flowers in tow. Once in camp, he bee-lined over to the medicine den. He poked his head in and gently placed the flowers down in front of him. "I got those poppies you wanted, Springlight! Hope this is enough, do you need any more?"
[ +3 Poppy Flowers ]
[ @iliri - Springlight ]
[ Hope this is alright, sense it was a quick collection post you don't have to reply or anything :3 ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!