View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2024, 08:57 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default two slow dancers || squirrelpaw love plot

“We're just two slow dancers, last ones out
We're two slow dancers, last ones out„

squirrelpaw is almost eligible to become a warrior. to say the least...she's very nervous (when is she not), because that means she's growing up and just maybe she's a little scared of that. that combined with the fact that most of her friend group and crush, (save for her beloved bestie), has gone missing - girl is stressing okay??

this is a simple plot with some light angst - I'll keep it nice and short. I'm looking for a love interest for squirrelpaw!

as she is an apprentice, it will start out as a small crush and slowly develop into more. squirrelpaw has never had a good idea of what love is, so she'll be pretty oblivious to her feelings, simply passing it off as platonic. it'll be a slow burn, because as mentioned squirrel struggles with love stuff and is not confrontational by any means – she's definitely not confessing, maybe throw some hints at most with gifts. I do have another plot for squirrel in the works that will come later, resulting in her being ridden with guilt could provide some angst and comfort!

requirements:
– 10-14 moons old
– any gender, squirrel is unlabeled but doesn't have a preference
must be shadowclan
– this will be a slow burn so!! please!! apply characters you will stay active with (':

no real form, just throw your characters down and a reason you think they'd work!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days