Thread: [Approved] Pebblesplash
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:08 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pebblesplash

snowleopard

//

The shecat sighed a little at the answers that were given to her questions. They weren't bad, no. However she had little faith this cat would actually be the one to go out there and make the change they always promised the wardens. It barely ever happened. At least Pebblesplash seemed to have drive and determination behind her goals along with clear-headed responses to Snowleopard's inquiries. So maybe she could agree with giving this former RiverClanner another life alongside Daisypool and Lichenflood.

Blue-grey hues settled on the candidate and she tipped her head just slightly. This wasn't a rash, irrational decision. The ancient medicine cat took another moment to let everything sink in, half hearing her fellow warden's both giving Pebblesplash the go for coming back to life. Well, it's not like she could change anything now, this feline would return to life either way. And why not grant such a loyal, determined cat her wish? Snowleopard curled her bengal-white tail around her body, finally sure of her decision.

"My answer shall be a yes as well. Go out there, live your life and fulfill the promises you've made. But don't you dare show us that all your promises were empty and you don't deserve this other chance or I will personally assist him in ending your new life. I will always be watching you."

She shot a quick glance at Lichenflood, nodding to the tomcat, then returned her attention to Pebblesplash. While she had zero belief that this would be a changing point for RiverClan she did hope Pebblesplash lived up to everything she had just vowed. Her gaze was somewhat warmer than Lichen's but still serious and half-hearted. A cold, dark mist mingled with stars on top of Snowleopard's fluffy fur, giving off a mysterious vibe. Maybe the pressure of the three wardens would result in Pebblesplash noting the heaviness of their words and her promises. Maybe she'd be the first one to actually fulfill them.

[ @Dakotaa @Rose @taillow ]

[ Pebs has received a yes from Snowleopard ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den