Thread: [Approved] Pebblesplash
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:13 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Pebblesplash

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @taillow | @Rose | @starry |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash couldn't believe she was hearing 'yes' from the ancient cats. Each approval filled her heart with a growing warmth, a spark reigniting within her. As Lichenflood gave the first yes, her spirit lifted, hope blooming like the first flowers of newleaf. She straightened up, her paws firm on the starlit ground, and turned her gaze towards Daisypool, her heart beating loudly in anticipation. Another yes was heard and she beamed with happiness…

☘︎ When Snowleopard's yes finally came, confirming her return, Pebblesplash felt an overwhelming rush of joy. She had actually done it—she was going back to RiverClan. A loud, contented purr vibrated through her throat as she struggled to contain her excitement. Tears welled up in her eyes, and for a moment, she thought about rushing forward to nuzzle the ancient cats who had judged her worthy. However, she decided to stay where she was, maintaining her composure as respect for the gravity of their decision.

☘︎ “Thank you. Thank you so much," she murmured, her voice trembling with emotion. "And the next time you see me, I swear on my life, it will either be me getting nine lives or many, MANY moons from now after I’ve fixed RiverClan… I promise that… thank you…” Her promise hung in the air, a solemn oath to not only to those before her but to herself and her Clan.

☘︎ Reflecting on her past, Pebblesplash felt a surge of determination. She knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but she was ready to face them head-on. She thought about her earlier days—mistakes made and lessons learned—and how all of it had brought her here, to this incredible moment. Now, with a second chance granted, she was eager to return home, to prove herself and help her Clan thrive. The thought of walking amongst her Clanmates again, contributing to their future, filled her with a sense of purpose and excitement that she hadn't felt in moons.

☘︎ Pebblesplash was going home for what she hoped was the last time…

——————

(Tysm. This reply is short, as there really isn’t much to say lol.)

——————