View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The absolute nerve of this feline? Young one? Is she serious? She waltzes into camp after being gone for some time judging by Dusklion and Mistyshard’s reactions, doesn't listen to the head lionheart and then doesn’t listen to their medicine cat? They expect to get a hearing from Fadingsun? Seabreeze pinned his ears against his skull and forced himself to take a deep breath, as much as he wanted to attack, every fiber in his body was telling him to attack. Reminding him of the loss they have experienced from outsiders such as the molly in front of him. The scent of clover, washed out, but haunting is there but unlike the outsider scent he knew this one was just a ghost. They had warned her what would happen if she didn’t leave, and she was refusing to leave. Under the supposed reasoning of being out of breath. She wasn’t going to have any breath if she didn’t leave, she was going to be sent straight back to starclan.

Not only that, but why was this self-entitled she-cat given a second chance only to throw it out the window in seconds after being given it. Cloverpaw haunted his thoughts, that was a feline that deserved a second chance. Cloverpaw had so much life ahead of her, she had goals, she had ambition, and she cared for Riverclan like she cared for nothing else. Not this washed up lionheart who thinks they can break into camp and ignore lionhearts and high ranks alike because they are out of breath, demanding to see a leader who they don’t even know who it was. It was infuriating and Seabreeze honestly didn’t think that he has ever been this angry since he learned that his sister was murdered. A growl built in his throat and he was moments away, one movement, one sound, one heartbeat away from aiming for this ex-lionheart’s throat. Then Dusklion was letting her in, asking Mistyshard to take the outsider to the den,

Seabreeze stood unmoving for a few moments, even as Dusklion motioned for him to follow her, he just sat where he had been stewing in anger for a few moments longer. Disbelief was surely clear on his face but after a few moments of physically biting his own tongue, the iron lacing his taste, he looked to Mistyshard. Now this outsider was going to use their precious herbs, they were just giving into her wishes and whems like… like? Seabreeze didn’t even know, he wanted to see how Mistyshard felt about it. Though he didn’t have the time to do so, he gave the medicine cat a small smile, “After this, I’ll come by and check in for a moment. For… umm, my sake more than yours, I know how capable you are, I just… ” He let himself trail off and waited for her to give him something that would indicate her not wanting that. Then he turned and followed Dusklion into his leader’s den.

In the den, he took a moment to settle at the head lionheart’s side once more. Seabreeze gave a small duck of his head in greeting with a small murmur of his leader’s name as Dusklion glanced back at him. He decided to add onto the report that his fellow lionheart gave, “She wanted to speak with you… or more so, the current leader, I don’t think she is aware of current leadership. I think she felt entitled to a new spot in the clan.” He added on the last phrase a bit bitterly, he didn’t want to be biased because of his past with outsiders but surely his anger is not unjustified. Seabreeze waited for his leader’s call on the matter, in the end it was his and Dusklion’s choice, that was in the case of this so-called Pebblesplash’s fate.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @Dakotaa - Pebblesplash | @starry - Mistyshard | @occultation - Fadingsun ]
[ Small note that Seabreeze’s thoughts do not reflect my own. He is just a bit upset right now lol. | Also I decided to just combine posts for simplicity ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!