My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ✩Star's Characters✩

Sloerush
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Past Names:
Sloekit | Sloepaw

Name Meanings:

Prefix: Sloe - After his dark blue-grey fur

Suffix: Rush - He's speedy (Named himself)

Age (in moons): 20 Moons
Aging Rate: 1 Moon per month
Pronouns: He/They
Sexual Orientation: Demiromantic
Creation Date: Feb. 8. 2024
Birth Date: May. 15
Purrks: N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: RiverClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: ShadowClan
Mentor(s): Honeysplash
Apprentice(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Carrionrift (DEAD)
Mother (s): Blueflower (DEAD)
Sibling(s): Driftpaw (DEAD | Darkpaw (DEAD) | Scarpaw (DEAD)
Other Family Members: Unknown
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A

Friend(s): N/A

Acquaintance(s): N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A

Significant Other: N/A
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Sloerush is a very cowardly and self-conscious warrior, hates socializing or getting attention, good or bad, and he gets startled extremely easily. He'd always been terrified of fights, terrified to lay even a claw on someone. He had always been scared to accidentally hurting someone verbally, hence speaking very slowly and considerately that also results in him stuttering a lot.
He'd lost both his parents and all three of his littermates in ShadowClan, and he constantly blames himself for it.

"I couldn't save you... If I had just tried a little harder... If I had just become a little more helpful... If I wasn't so selfish... You would all be alive right now. You're dead and it's my fault. I don't have the right to cry over you. I was so selfish... It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault."

When something bad happens, his first instinct is to instantly blame himself, even though it may not quite connect to him.
He has frequent panic attacks and anxiety attacks, usually caused by the sudden wave of emotions or memories that overwhelm him, or by him attempting to speak and ultimately failing to successfully do so.

Traits:

+: Nice | Soft | Considerate

=: Docile

-: Anxious | Cowardly | Pessimistic

Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:
Gelotophobia - Fear of being laughed at
Shame anxiety - Anticipatory anxiety about the imminent threat of being exposed, humiliated, belittled or rejected
Thanatophobia - Fear of death/losing someone
Thalassophobia - Fear of deep water
Nyctophobia - Fear of the dark
Pantophobia - An extreme, wide-ranging fear of everything

Sociability: ★☆☆☆☆
Outlook: ★★★★☆
Responsibility: ★★★★☆
Cleanliness: ★★★★☆
Generosity: ★★★★★
Manners: ★★★☆☆
Bravery: ☆☆☆☆☆
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Greatest Hope: To stop being so anxious and cowardly like he is
Greatest Strength: Good at keeping secrets (He won't say it anyways)
Greatest Weakness: E v e r y t h i n g
Worst Nightmare: His family dying in front of him replaying over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov
Deepest Darkest Secret: Hates ShadowClan with all his heart
Most Treasured Memory:
Theme Song(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
Detailed Description: Sloerush is a dark blue-grey tabby cat with large, white splotches across his back, face, and legs. He has vibrnt blue and amber eyes and a short, plumed tail.

Body Type/Structure: Quite skinny and short
Voice: Soft, timid, whispery

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: ★★★★☆
Reflexes: ★★★★★
Strength: ★☆☆☆☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Sloekit was a ShadowClan-born cat, born to Carrionrift and Blueflower, a former RiverClan cat. His siblings were Driftkit, Darkkit, and Scarkit. He had never been great at socializing, and would only talk to his family. His family was the only ones he had. Regardless, Sloekit was happy and safe, living under ShadowClan with his loving family.

Apprenticehood: Everything changed when Sloepaw began his apprenticeship. About 1 or 2 moons into Sloepaw, Driftpaw, Darkpaw and Scarpaw's apprenticeship, Blueflower and Carrionrift decided to take their children out for a small walk together as a family, just outside of ShadowClan territory.
Something they hadn't known, however, was that predators were plentiful. And they were hungry.
Hungry for cat blood.
Two large wolves ambushed their parents from behind, giving them extremely little time to react, the strong bites of the powerful wolves killing them almost instantly. Scarpaw, being the strongest one in the litter, stood infront of his three littermates to protect them, only to be the third cat to be killed. Sloepaw was terrified. He had just lost three of his beloved family members in mere seconds, and despite how much he wanted to fight, to protect his family and die in their place...

He didn't want to die.

Unknowingly using Driftpaw as a shield, he slipped behind him and ran. Ran to whichever the path took him. He didn't care where it took him. He turned back, only to witness the last of his littermates get shredded by the wolves. He ran all the way to RiverClan, where he dropped right on their territory, falling unconscious. Overwhelmed.

When he awoke, he was back in ShadowClan.
RiverClan had given him everything needed to heal, and taken him back to his home. No, his Clan. It didn't seem like home anymore.
Sloerush lied, saying that his family members had gone missing, and completely avoided cats in general. He started slacking off during training, refused to hunt, fight, or even lay a claw on another living thing. He did not even eat for a long time, only eating berries plucked from bushes that he knew was safe. He detested everything about ShadowClan. The constant pushing, his life in ShadowClan now that his family was gone, the cruelty of ShadowClan that he had never noticed when he felt this place was his home. He was tired of it.

He mysteriously disappeared from ShadowClan at 17 Moons, and headed for RiverClan.

Warriorhood: Sloerush named himself, after his escape from wolves. He hated to remember the time, but it was all he could come up at a time like then. He felt RiverClan was much more safe for him, and despite having no family, he finally felt safe...

Until a strange cat in his dream started questioning his loyalty... And his safety.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!