Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
A chimera with calico-like markings and vibrant golden and blue heterochromia
Summerpaw | 6 Moons | Tranquil, Optimistic, and Autistic
[9/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw smiled. It was always lovely to get positive reaction from cats.

"Hello," They purred, ears perked up. "I hope I wasn't bothering you. I'd hate to inconvenience you in any way."

Then, a subtle introduction. Or did the introduction usually come first?

"I'm Summerpaw. I haven't met all the cats in ThunderClan yet, who might you be?" They paused. Had the cat asked them a question? What was the question? Their frowned for a heartbet before instantly smiling again, not wanting to give the cat the wrong idea.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Yarrowpelt eyed the young cat, her smile still set in its place. "It's not a bother, really. I just enjoy the sun. Don't you?" She lifted a paw up to her mouth to lick obsessively in an awkward sort of pause. "I'm Yarrowpelt," she continued after she had finished, setting her foot daintily back on the grassy turf.

Summerpaw. A befitting name for an odd cat, in Yarrowpelt's humble opinion. Their mouth kept twitching, the corners quirking up and down as if they weren't sure if they should smile or remain apathetic to the greeting. The warrior tittered a bit to herself as they finally settled into a small grin.

"I suppose you get this a lot," Yarrowpelt resumed, "but your eyes are so..." She didn't finish her sentence, but decided to leave the conclusion to Summerpaw's imagination. Interesting, certainly, each ruling a separate half of their face, as the sun rules the day and the moon, the night. Yes, interesting, very curious indeed.

Last edited by haloxshark; April 30th, 2024 at 07:53 AM.