View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:53 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: not nicholas. not joseph. just fury.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

To say that the expectations going into eventually seeing Fury again were high and wrapped in golden admiration would've been an understatement. Dusklion wasn't naive enough to think the famed old RiverClan Lionheart knew of her all that much, but she had the hope that he would welcome her with open paws, perhaps tell her how wrong it had been that she hadn't gotten the deputy spot but her brother had. He would tell her that he'd help her to leadership maybe, and really fix RiverClan.

This... this was not at all what she had expected. The silence stretched long like shadows in front of a setting sun, an icy breeze causing Dusk's fur to stand on end. Immediately the grin on her features morphed into a stunned frown. All around her legs mist snaked, enveloping the ground until the fog was all around them. A slight jolt of fear struck her as she blinked, suddenly very aware of all of the mistakes she had made - most notably, killing WindClan's deputy.

"I didn't think he'd not move out of the way!" Dusklion couldn't help but blurt out, recalling the way the tom's eyes had widened as her blow had struck. She had known lunging for him that she was severely disadvantaged, and yet it had been his blood that painted the moors that day, not hers. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she narrowed her gaze. "It was an accident, but if you think I'm gonna apologize you've got the wrong cat. If WindClan comes for us... we can hold our own. I know we can."

Even as the head Lionheart spoke she felt the doubt creep in. They had been all but wiped from the forest after ThunderClan's raid - WindClan had formidable strength and the structure that RiverClan had been lacking for seasons. Now, with the death of Fallownose, they had grief on their side too; Dusklion knew how powerful an emotion it could be.

[ Goosefury - @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |