Old April 29th, 2024, 08:45 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ❝ i'm talking loud, not saying much ❞ [p]

G I N G E R K I T
riverclan - she-kit - 1 moon
post 8

Gingiekit had a big sneeze, the likes of which sent her falling backward and plopped on her rump with indignation, and looked up expectantly at the warrior, as if she’d always meant to do that. He was big, an’ strong by the look of him. The small kitten tilted her head, and began to mew a gasp of absolute excitement, getting only the best of ideas in her tiny little brain.

“So — yer a warrior, wite, Sannie? Teach me t’ings an’ I keep my feetsies outta twuble.” this… usually worked. Her big blue eyes that would soon enough give way to a striking resemblance to lightning peered at him with insatiable curiosity. “C’mon, Sannie! Was da wules?” mostly, it was to walk and talk, and also keep her new friend from a) leaving her alone, and b) saying that they weren’t friends. After all — he had to teach her things and that made them bestest friends said the little kitten with a barely-developed prefrontal cortex and a knack for being a trash panda in a cat’s body. It was da wules, she decided.

The kit bounded at the heels of her big friend, the rapid “teach me!” in quickfire, high-pitched mewlings.

@occultation - Fadingsun

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!