Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

&

-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.
Family: Adoptive brother of Duststorm.

Duststorm arrived outside of the camp just as she saw Teardrop's rump disappear into it. She ran to catch up, the four fish slapping her face as she tried to go any faster. In a few moments, she batted his tail, earning his attention. She could see him smile around the three dead mammals he held in his jaws.
He flicked his tail up and forward, silently inviting her to report in with him.

They eventually found Dusklion, and Teardrop placed his prey down for the few moments he needed to speak to her, kindly speaking for the grey cloud of fur behind him as well.
"Well Sunnyfur, here we are. I'd say Duststorm just about looks like she's more qualified to stay than me though," he gave a playful glance at her fish-filled face.

"We'll take this all to the freshkill pile now Sunnyfur," Teardrop gave a small smirk and curt nod, before trotting off.

Duststorm gave an apologetic glance in Teardrop's place before trailing behind him.

(+4 Fish) from Duststorm, (+2 Mice, +1 Squirrel) from Teardrop.

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

Sunnyfur. That was a new one. Dusklion snorted at the nickname as she listened to the rest of the report. Seemed like they had caught quite a bit, and the head Lionheart... well, she was impressed. "Good huntin'." she called after the duo as they departed, waving her tail after them. She'd keep an eye on them for the next moon, but as far as she was concerned, they had made up for their lapse in judgement.

[ Duststorm, Teardrop - @/RoboPrism ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 29th, 2024 at 10:32 PM.