Thread: [ShadowClan] minkpaws new everything finder!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 08:07 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: minkpaws new everything finder!

let's go otterkit friendo

Gender: Demiboy (He/They, he hasn't come out but when he does he'd still use primarily he pronouns)

Moons: 3

Appearance: Otterkit is a dark brown/cinnamon colored tom with amber eyes. He has ripped-up ears, a slash across his face, and a stumpy tail from a fox attack. Right below his mouth is a patch of light pinkish-brown fur and he has 3 spots in the same color under his eyes.

Personality: Otterkit is a cold and reserved tom but if he gets close to someone, he will not let go of them since he has autophobia (fear of abandonment) after his parents abandoned him. He is a partial aro-ace (he believes he can love but doesn't believe said love is reciprocated) and any possible romances would be a slow burn (as well as I can do them, also not suggesting Minkotter ship because that's like illegal).

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)