My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS.

Lightlark
AFAB - She / Her
ThunderClan Warrior

Lightlark padded along the streambank gracefully, her amber eyes narrowing slightly. The ThunderClanner opened her jaws slightly to taste the air, quickly pinpointing a squirrel and crouching down to stalk her quarry. The warrior made sure to keep her pawsteps light and airy before leaping, landing square on her prey and nipping its neck, causing the squirrel to go limp in between her jaws. Lightlark stood up, the squirrel between her teeth.

Lightlark buried her squirrel alongside her earlier caught quail before darting through the bushes, later returning with a plump rabbit, her tail quivering in satisfaction. ´´Thank you, StarClan, for this prey,´´ The warrior breathed after setting down her rabbit.

[ + 1 Quail, Squirrel, Rabbit ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Gentle, Mother-like, Sweet
Purrks:
Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit tensed up and looked up at the sharp rustling noises, obviously another warrior hunting. Relaxing her tensed shoulders, she padded silently over to where she'd heard the noise.
She had been right, and had arrived just in time to see the cat swiftly and skillfully catch a squirrel, then a rabbit. Not wanting to startle the warrior, she gave a small rustle of nearby bushes as a "warning" before stepping forward.

"That was some great catches you got there, love!" She purred, turning and smiling to the prey, and looking back at the she-cat.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 30th, 2024 at 11:31 AM.