View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "I'm Not Sure About You" [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post

[hail-storm/warrior of Riverclan/36 moons]

Hail-storm studied the young lionheart watching how they held themselves and the expression on their face. hailstorm saw the cat was thinking or maybe pondering resulting in the quiet walk for a patrol hunting or boarder he could care less. his blue ears moved slightly when seebreeze asked him a fairly normal question yet looking proud of starting a conversation, hailstorm guessed the cat was not to social but he could be wrong yet he opened his maw to speak "Oh." he paused thinking of what to say next "I been here and there helping with what I can around the camp." he said his voice low but steady

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze’s eyes flashed a bit as the light caught on them and he winced from the sudden brightness. Though it also covered the slight grimace he wanted to pull at the other tom’s words. Helping around camp huh? Well Seabreeze certainly hasn’t seen him around too much, but Seabreeze has a different definition of what helping around the camp means. The tom continued padding through the territory and with the lack of questions given back the conversation trailed off a bit but then the lionheart added on as though the question had been asked back to him, “I’ve been very busy as well, between finding new lionhearts and hunting patrols, and checking borders and chasing out outsiders, I feel like I’ve been on my paws constantly but I like the work.” [D20: 15 | Pass] Seabreeze opened his mouth to continue with his chatting but something caught his attention through the trees. It was something that he recognized, a plant that Seabreeze would recognize anywhere.

He padded over to inspect the spiny flower before checking to see if there were any more. [D20: 3 | 1 ] To his disappointment there was only one flower and even that was kind of droopy, its stalk showing signs of being slightly nibbled at by one thing or another but its flower and upper greenery was just fine so the tom gently bit it at the base to take it with me. He found himself thinking through its uses and applications that he was taught in a dream that felt so long ago now. Then he returned to Hailstorm’s side, this was supposed to be hunting slash border but why not throw some herb patrol into the mix as well. Multitasking! Yay! He wondered briefly if Hailstorm had any experience with herbs but at this point most of Riverclan knew something but that was good! That was awesome even though he was still glad that Mistyshard was named as something stable. The molly was stable and would stay around, and wouldn't run off. Seabreeze doesn’t think he could handle losing Fadingsun and Mistyshard.

The tom shook out his fur to try and physically clear his thoughts and then the lionheart focused back into Hailstorm, he was here to see what the cat was like outside of their one and a half encounters. Though he was also needing to stay somewhat aware of the world around them as he peered through the territory in search of any other herbs that he recognized and prey he could catch. He was so good at this multitasking thing! “I hope you don’t mind the small talk, but umm, do you have any plans for the future?” Seabreeze spoke, his voice a bit muffled as he spoke around the flower stem hanging from his mouth.
[ +1 Blessed Thistle ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!