Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
THIS POST IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS.

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her

Fogmuzzle lay in the clearing in a patch of sunlight, her tail tip twitching lazily. Blue eyes fluttered open at the sound of pawsteps, and the silver-and-white she-cat lifted her head and wiped them with a paw. Giving a yawn, Fogmuzzle pushed herself up into a sitting position, raising a hind paw to scratch in behind her ear.

What should she do? Go out and hunt? Boring, but it would give her time away from all the chatter going on in the camp. The molly´s ear twitched, blue gaze narrowing thoughtfully. Fogmuzzle was so lost in thought that she hadn´t realized one of her Clanmates had approached her.

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 22 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

__________________________________________________ __

The sound of commotion in the clearing reached Mud'smokes ears, initially he thought to ignore it, the lionhearts would deal with it. Of course curiosity got the better of him. Dragging himself out of his nest he made his way out of the warriors den. As expected the 'problem' was being handled.

He squinted towards the commotion trying to spot what the whole fuss was about as his eyes slowly adjust to the brightness of day. Dusklion, Seabreeze and Mistyshard all seemed to be talking? to a another cat that looked unfamiliar to Mudsmoke. He stood a moment longer until he watched Mistyshard lead the 'intruder' to the medicine cats den. Brushing it off as something he was sure the higher ups could handle he made his way over to a cozy corner of the clearing, spotting fogmuzzle he made his way over to her.

"Good morning, sleep well?" he asked politely as he sat down. He wasn't one to be social but he had to atleast an effort to get to know more of his clanmates, even if it was just a quick greeting or short conversation. Self-consciously he groomed his fur,which was unkempt since he had just woken up, flat as he waited for the she cats response.
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|