View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Helping & Healing Paws [ Healing/Herb Lessons ]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The turnout wasn’t what she thought it would be, but… She supposed it would be okay. With a slow exhale her gaze flitted about as her green gaze flitted from cat to cat, putting together a fair list of the two groups in her head before she went about speaking them out loud.

“Okay, let’s get some groups sorted out, shall we?” Drizzlecloud trilled, hoping that she was sorting everyone into the groups that they wished to be sorted into. “With me, learning about tending to and wrapping up injuries will be: Wolfhive [ @BEAR. ], Snakefang [ @Seamrog ], Woodpaw [ @Blazing ], Venombone [ @Zero_2001 ], Dovesinge [ @furrensic ], Riversong [ @Littlesun0112 ] and Beetail [ @MaplestrikeWCUE ].” Drizzlecloud nodded her head to each cat as she spoke their name before she moved onto their second group.

“With Springlight [ @iliri ], we’ll have Poppypaw [ @Estelle ], Mudhound [ @Rani ], Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ], Mallowpaw [ @kittycatburmise ], Orangeblossom [ @Dolomedes ] and Nightshine [ @Foxine ]. You lot will be learning about herbs and their uses.” Once again, she nodded her head to each cat as their name was spoken aloud before moving on.

Once everyone had gathered up into their groups, then Drizzlecloud would begin. “Ah, would anyone in my group like to volunteer as my injured cat that I will be tending to?” Someone that would be willing to get wrapped up in cobwebs, essentially, is what she was saying.

-
  • Drizzlecloud will be moving on with her group on May 2nd (two days from now).
  • Any cats who did not have a preferred lesson specified in their arrival post were placed at random.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; April 30th, 2024 at 04:18 PM.