View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:32 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

One... Two... Two?! Why two? Did there need to be two? Looking back and forth between the cat in front of him and the one that appeared behind him is making his head spin. Alright, Stars, very funny. Now that was enough. Make a third appear and he was actually going to go crazy. Rising to his paws, he looks back toward the warrior and just nods in response before glancing back over his shoulder at Finchpaw.

"I agree. Sitting around isn't helpful, either. Which is why we're going hunting."

Hopefully the other apprentice got the hint. Maybe he would go find someone else to bother? Oh no, what if he takes it as an invitation... What if he joins them?! Bitternpaw, what have you gotten yourself into...

@Epiales

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Picking up on Bitternpaw's distress, Mistydawn shot Finchpaw a warning look. ''I think that we'll head towards Croaking Swamp. There are frogs that hang around there,'' The gray rosetted warrior explained quietly. ''And the trees surrounding it will bring us other types of prey, like blackbirds and squirrels.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.