Thread: Croaking Swamp
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 12:44 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Croaking Swamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

---

And thus the small hunting party set out toward the swamp. The difference in terrain between the Heartlands and the Swamp has him grimacing, paws flicking off mud with each step. Ugh. How unpleasant. Why the warrior chose this area to hunt over any other on the territory, he'll never know. Padding along without complaint nonetheless, he eyes the molly walking in front of them, golden hues paying close attention to her body language and the ways she moves so he can right himself.

"Warrior." He utters quietly, barely loud enough for either of his clan mates to hear. "Tell me about this place."

His mentor has yet to bring him here. So now would be a good time to gather some information to aid in his training. Why not make the most of one outing? If he were daring enough he would ask for as much as he could get from this warrior.

mistydawn | @paris // finchpaw | @Epiales

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Four Moons
A mottled, dark gray rosette she-cat with green eyes.

Mistydawn's ears lowered and she gave her chest a couple of embarrassed licks. ''I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I?'' Giving a soft sigh, the ShadowClanner turned to the apprentices. ''My name is Mistydawn.''

''Croaking Swamp is the place where most of the frogs ShadowClanners catch are located,'' Mistydawn explained with a wave of her tail. ''The trees surrounding Croaking Swamp can lead us to other types of prey, such as blackbirds, squirrels, mice, shrews, and much more.''

''Speaking of shrews,'' The she-cat meowed, her voice dropping to a whisper. ''There's a shrew nest just over there.'' Mistydawn gestured to where the fresh scent of shrew was flowing towards them along the wind. ''Bitternpaw, crouch in front of the nest, but keep yourself hidden behind the ferns just beside the entrance. Finchpaw, you'll keep guard at the side to drive any runaway shrews towards Bitternpaw, and I'll keep watch behind the nest, behind the tree its located in front of. By doing this, I'll be able to catch any of the shrews that flee my way.''

With her instructions pointed out, Mistydawn rolled herself in the leaf litter on the ground to disguise her scent and took her place behind the tree.

finchpaw // @Epiales

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 1st, 2024 at 01:23 PM.