Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Springsight
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Three Moons
A dappled dark ginger-and-white Norwegian Forest she-cat with blue eyes.

Springsight had been chilling beside the nursery in a patch on sunlight, enjoying the newleaf warmth soaking into her fur. A purr was rumbling in the young warrior's throat. However, soft, pattering pawsteps had Springsight's blue gaze fluttering open to reveal Springkit emerging from the nursery.

Pushing herself into a sitting position, the molly blinked warmly at the little tom. ''Hello, Springkit. Did you enjoy your nap?'' Springsight tipped her head to the side slightly. There was Springburst here in RiverClan. Then there was Springsight herself, and then the little kit Springkit standing in front of her. Great StarClan, 'Spring' must be a common name.

Springkit

Catching his breath and stretching back on up again after having slouched his shoulders a little, the grey kitten found himself staring right another, older, and much. larger. cat. "Oh hi there!" he said, stumbling a step back to be able to actually look the warrior without straining his neck too much (it was a warrior right? and not like a high rank or someone he should remember a bit better, right? Well hopefully).

'Springkit.' That sounds like a familiar name. Well yeah, genius, it's yours, but like for her... "Oh, you're one of em other 'springs' too right? I'm not mixing up names i dont think. You're Spring-something, or Something-spring, like meee!"

Napping? Springkit was done napping. Not just for the moment but in general. He might be only a kit, a child with about as much wisdom as a pinecone, but he had already understood that napping must be one of the most boring things in the world. Like sleeping during the night? Sure. Everyone else was sleeping anyway, it was cold, and it was harder to see stuff, sleeping then was fine and Springkit was usually pretty sleepy anyways. But sleeping during the day? He had better things to do (like running, like looking at things, like being aliveee), the day was not a time for sleeping. "Napping is boring, I want to do something instead."

Last edited by Luminous; May 2nd, 2024 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake