View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Guiding Minkpaw to camp was simple enough. Lostspark kept glancing over her shoulder now and then to make sure the apprentice had listened and kept her eyes closed. Eventually, when they finally ended up at Dawnstar's doorstep, at the mouth of Shadowledge, Lostspark paused by the looming den's entrance to unwrap her tail from around Minkpaw's shoulder. "You can open your eyes now." She said simply.

Lostspark had taken care to bring Minkpaw via the longest route she could think up, with so many twists and turns through the territory - plus the fact that Minkpaw was to be confined to camp for a moon - that backtracking would be impossible. There would be no scent to follow, no trail to track. Minkpaw was a sitting duck, and whether that be her gain or loss, Lostspark cared not.

Besides, as a cat who'd been blind once, Lostspark knew best the struggle of trying to familiar oneself with the land once sight was stolen. It had taken her a good while to gain confidence in her strides again, and she had already known ShadowClan's grounds. To a foreigner...

Internally shaking her head at herself, the lithe grey feline turned her attention to her mother's den. She wouldn't enter freely this time - would rather wait to be admitted so Minkpaw knew how to approach the Shadow Queen's den in case that wasn't a thing in RiverClan.

"Dawnstar? I have a newcomer here to introduce to you."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @alec - Minkpaw | ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.