<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Oriental shaped ears perked in the belly of the medicine den as the herbalist’s name was called from the mouth of den - well, kind of his name - a small form came bouncing in much to Mossfreckle’s confusion, freckled nose twitched in an attempt to scent the bittersweet tang of blood or the stench of illness, white muzzle parted and yet he could smell nothing out of the ordinary that required medical attention. Feathery, white tipped tail twitched with a tête-à-tête momentary irritation and confusion, ”Lostpaw,” the lanky feline spoke in plain tones - a cant if his angular head was the only greeting he gave her - he thought that was her name as she had been part of the irksome patrol… not her fault in the slightest but that was the only interaction he had with to call forth in recognition, ”Thank you for the prey, little one. Herbs will never be turned down but i cannot think of anything that is running low at the moment. I hope you enjoy your hunt, make sure to take your mentor or another warrior along with you” with that the tom was done and he returned to shuffling herbs into neat piles and a polite swish of his tail dismissed the apprentice from his den.

{ @sylvia26 ~ Lostpaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker