Old May 2nd, 2024, 09:18 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Finchpaw
| cookie cat | it/he/they | ShC apprentice | 6 moons |

Finchpaw followed the others, a bit behind as he continued humming, unaware of his surroundings. His paws squished in the swampy terrain. He didn't like feeling but he wasn't about to tell them he was going to back out because of the funny feeling. No one else was complaining. They kept walking forward until Misty began to talk, only then had he realized none of them had introduced themselves but that was fine, in a bit, after the shrews they would. "Ok!" it chirped, walking quietly over the shrew nest with the rest of them. They made sure their steps were light but peppy, and excited. He smiled at the rest as they surrounded the shrew nest. quiet. it told itself.
(sorry for short post)
@paris @silver.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; May 2nd, 2024 at 09:19 AM.