View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:26 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "I'm Not Sure About You" [P]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”
TW: Death, injury, dissociation

Seabreeze flustered a bit as Hailstorm started talking about kits and mates all of a sudden and he realized that yes, he had asked about the future plans but like those kinds of future plans. The lionheart didn’t really want to talk about his love life with a feline that was pretty much a stranger to him basically. “Maybe you just aren’t into she-cats? But uhh, same, no feline has caught my eye either… though I meant like plans for the clan? Like uhhh, patrolling and chores and the likes.” Seabreeze offered a bit embarrassed still by the topic of conversation. Man, he really hoped that Hailstorm didn’t think that Seabreeze was attempting to pry into his life earlier, the lionheart really did just mean like normal things. Though as he opened his jaw to speak angina and try to cover up the social blunder by talking about literally anything else something caught his attention and it wasn’t in a good way.

Blue eyes shot from Hailstorm to something far ahead of them, they were near the outskirts border, Seabreeze wanted to do a border patrol so he could calm down and convince himself that Riverclan was currently safe from things like Oustiders with all the drama with them lately but… His eyes widened as the pair of them got closer and he was able to see further past the border. “Is that a body?!” The lionheart halted and froze for a moment as the shock of the situation washed over him. But there was no denying, that was a dead cat near their border, and in the air was a heavy scent of death that said it had been there for some time. The lionheart dropped the herbs that he was carrying and raced across the border and into the outskirts officially. It has got to be an outsider. Surely it wasn’t a Riverclan cat, right? Seabreeze wouldn’t be able to handle seeing a clanmate dead from an oustider, because there was no way that it wasn’t an outsider that killed them. Cloverpaw’s body as it was set down in the clearing came to mind, the scent of iron and blood heavy enough to make him taste it in his own mouth.

Seabreeze had been half right. It was a feline he knew… Antlermutter? Yeah, the cat from a meeting not too long ago, they had gone missing and tried to get back in muttering nonsense and the likes. Fadingsun and Dusklion had sent them away from the clan and now they show up dead not long after in the outskirts. Carrying wounds that were given from a fight, their throat was torn out, the blood was dried around their body, clearly from pouring out of that wound. Seabreeze took in a shaky breath and turned to Hailstorm, expecting the cat to be at his side or at least approaching him, “They were told to leave before this happened, they’ve been dead for a while. It must’ve been an outsider given their current activity around Riverclan lately.” Seabreeze felt like he was giving a report, and he felt like he was separating himself from his own body the same way he did when he was stuck watching as Cloverpaw’s breaths became more sporadic and shallower.
[ @Spider-in-the-corner - Hailstorm ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 2nd, 2024 at 05:55 PM.