revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

->> minkpaw <<-
[ she/they | outsider? | 13moons ]
a dark blueish grey and white she cat with silver eyes
the way to shadowclan camp felt horribly long, too long to realistically be the fastest route but she had been ordered to close her eyes so it wasnt a far reach to assume lostspark wouldnt lead her directly to camp without ensuring she couldnt find her way back. their trek had been silent, not necessarily uncomfortably so, not in minkpaws opinion anyway, and she had mostly zoned out for a majority of the time. she thought about the moon she would have to spend in camp and how badly she already wanted to pledge her allegiance to shadowclan just to be able to do more than mere chores. but that was still in the future and dawnstar could still reject her. after a long time of just focussing on smells and sounds she squinted against the fading light, lostsparks tail had unwrapped from her shoulders but she stuck close. however stupid it was, she felt safer with lostspark next to her, despite the fact that she had been threatened with death the lithe grey she cat was more familiar than the other cats she could smell and hear.
with the prospect of meeting dawnstar in a matter of moments and the goal to leave a good impression, or..just not completely mess up, she straightened up briefly regretting that she hadnt spent more time grooming bi coloured fur to perfection before approaching the border.

/ @Undertaker @Rose /

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements