My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Fogmuzzle looked over at Sharpfin as the young tom approached her. ''Fogmuzzle is correct,'' The silver-and-white molly mewed, blinking warmly at her Clanmate.

''Would you like for me to teach you?'' She asked softly, tipping her head to the side and narrowing her blue eyes thoughtfully. ''I wouldn't mind. It would give me something to do during the day.''

★Sharpfin
He, Him\Warrior\18 moons\Riverclan
"If you don't believe in yourself, then I believe in you."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Teach me?" Sharpfin chuckled as he considered the idea. Did he really look that useless? His destain for the concept of being retaught the basics wasn't apparent in his bright blue eyes or words that were laced with murrows of laughter. "Oh, no thank you Fogmuzzzle. I was just hoping to hunt with you, that should get you something to do!" He bounced on his paw pads excitedly.

Finally finally finally, he was useful and getting somewhere with things. Plus, interaction! Maybe he'd actually figured out how to be a proper warrior. And if he somehow hadn't, perhaps he could learn a thing or two by watching Fogmuzzzle while she hunted.

"Regardless, I've already been through a good amount of training," Sharpfin flashed his teeth at her, gums and all. "He was a pretty good one too," I'm just forgetful and stupid and lazy. Sharpfin thought to himself as his bright expression faltered before it picked back up again.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!