live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

...Yeah, she was definitely visiting her brother's den too much these days. After having lead Melod- Wisteriawren through the rest of their territory and into camp, Dusklion made a bee-line for the Floodstone (stars, that wretched name!) and ducked inside. "Hey Fades," she called, although this time her tone was nothing but professional. After their last couple interactions she had vowed to not bring any of her emotions into their interactions. "Got someone here that you might recognize."

Stepping to the side, the small dark tabby glanced towards Wisteriawren, knowing that she was probably about to start asking her flood of questions. "Her name's Melody, 'n she wants to join RiverClan. Figured I'd offer her new name - Wisteriawren - if she wants it, but told her the final decision rests with you for joinin'." Taking a seat, the head Lionheart continued. "She's got heart, that's for sure. But will need trainin' on how to fight 'n properly hunt."

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ] [ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]
Wisteriawren
She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Hopping after Dusklion on dark-tipped paws as the other cat led her to someone called 'Fadingsun', the naturally curious feline couldn't help but gasp at practically everything they passed by. Especially once they had entered camp, Wisteriawren had ended up freezing in place, maw parted with shock at the sheer number of cats. So. Many. CATS!!! She wanted to rush up to every single one of them and start chattering away. Wisteriawren had so many friends to make.

But - oh dear! Dusklion was disappearing! Scampering after the pretty tabby, Wisteriawren rushed after her guide without pausing to think about the fact that she was rushing straight into a very dark place. And of course, after ducking inside, she nearly ran right into Dusklion's form, not having expected the other she-cat to have stopped right inside.

Jerking back at the last second, Wisteriawren found herself blinking rapidly as her eyes adjusted to the dark of the den. Oh! Dusklion was talking about her! "I'm Wisteriawren!" She exclaimed excitedly, and then blanched slightly upon seeing Fadingsun.

Fadingsun... was Angry! Well, Angry was Sunnyfade... but Sunnyfade was actually Fadingsun! "Angry!" Wisteriawren cried out, but she herself was unsure if the word was filled with trepidation or excitement at seeing a familiar face. Angry- em, Fadingsun had seemed particularly unfriendly the last time she'd seen him. Oh... wait... had she said something out loud? Oh dear.

"I mean, em. I said nothing. That was... ehm ...oh look, a ladybug! Nevermind, it flew away." Wisteriawren snapped back to attention like a chastised soldier, gaze zeroing in on the two cats in front of her once more. "Hello! I'm Mel- Wisteriawren!" Oh no, she had said that already. Wait, Angry was leader now? Speaking of, where had Miss Birdsn- Oh look, a leaf! Oh wait, she was here for a reason.

Her ears perked, swiveling towards Dusklion. "Training? I want training!"

[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 2nd, 2024 at 08:44 PM.