Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:24 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Frost and Dust Training

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrks: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Grey ears instinctively perking in response to her name being called, Frostpaw's ice-blue eyes snapped open. Lifting her head, she stared out curiously as she lay in her nest. Training? Oh, really? "C-Coming!" She called back, swiftly rising from the mossy ground beneath her. Giving her fluffy pelt a few measly licks she approched her mentor.

Truth be told she was quite excited for her lesson today, whatever it may be, but of course she was nervous as usual. Focus fully locked onto Dustbunny, a prick of anxiety struck her. Holding her own in a fight? Did that mean she'd have to fight the tunneler? She wasn't a very good fighter...she'd fought before, as demonstrated by her quite obvious scars, yet she was never fond of it.

'Calm down, Frostpaw...focus on hunting.' the older apprentice soothed herself and did her best to ward off her worry. She trotted after the brown she-cat obediently at her signal to follow. Hunting...had she hunted before? The answer was no. She knew about scenting and that was it so she had the first step down. That was soemthing, right?

Frost stuck close to her mentor as they travelled through the territory, making sure to scwn the land in case of danger no matter how parinoid it seemed. Soft eyes turning to Dust again as she spoke Frostpaw felt some unexpected nostalgia. Thriftfall had started their first lesson this way...what had happened to him? She just had to pay attention to the instructions given to her at the moment. Flicking her pink tongue out in the attempt of smelling the air she caught scent of a rabbit, her favourite prey. "I...think I smell rabbit?"

(Oh, ok! I thin she once did a battle event but I might be wrong. Anyways thanks for looking! ^^)

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^