View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:24 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

._____._____._____.

The sunshine-orange tabby dipped her head at the leader's words. She had to focus, to
properly collect herself before speaking to a leader. It was simply the proper thing to do.
Thoughts of the partially rotted corpse clouded her better judgement. The first thing she
wanted to inform the leader of was not to be mad at Sootspirit, she herself had wanted to
speak. "I-I t-told Sootsp-spirit I w-wanted t-to t-te-tell you wha-what h-happened."
She informed quietly, but made sure to meet Dawnstar's fierce amber gaze as steadily as
she could manage. "M-me, M-Moonme-meadow, S-Sootsp-spirit, a-and Peb-ebbleshell
went o-on patr-patrol i-in Ic-cy H-he-heartlands. S-so-something sm-smelled, so w-we went
t-to investig-gate. I-I f-found a b-body. A Sh-Shadowclan bo-body. I-it was a-a-almost r-rotted,
M-ma'am. Th-the throat w-was torn out a-and a-an entire ch-chunk o-of the should-der was
g-gone. M-ma'am."
She spoke pretty quickly, uncertainly. She forced her paws to stop
trembling. The image in her mind would haunt her forever. "H-his n-na-name w-was F-For-
Forest-st-strike."
The flirty, bothersome warrior. Her eyes closed for a moment and she let
the shudder wrack her body for a minute. She opened her eyes again. "M-Moonme-meadow
i-is bring-bringing the b-body to th-the outs-side of c-camp. W-with Pebbleshell. B-because o-of
th-the smell."
Her explanation caused her voice to dip low for a moment, but she brought it
up quickly. As hard as she tried, nothing could force the haunted look from her eyes.

._______._____._______.
| @Undertaker | @Maybi |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently