Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

The warrior watched as the little kit tried and messily pounced. Oh! OH! Alright! A pouncing lesson then, Orangeblossom was more than happy to show teach, he really liked teaching actually, especially with the kits because they were always so happy to learn, the way he tries to visit so often. The warrior bounced over and dropped into a hunter’s crouch in front of Vixenkit with a grin, “This here is called a hunter’s crouch, you try and keep your weight balanced on all your paws and bend down lower to the floor so that prey doesn’t see you coming. Also watch that tail of yours, you can curl it around your back legs or just be mindful that it doesn’t brush anything behind you.” Orangeblossom couldn’t really demonstrate the tail thing, with his stubby tail but it was a simple enough task even without a demonstration. The warrior waited for Vixenkit to mimic the crouch before continuing.
[ @Epiales - Vixenkit ]
[ Also I am chill with Vixen being Orange’s sibling if you still wanted to do that /w\ I think I haven’t told you yet ]

Vixenkit
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 4 moons| selectively mute|
"speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

Vixen nodded quietly and dropped into a crouch, before adjusting to what Orange had told her to. He put weight on his paws and then let the rest of his body... relax slightly. She wasn't sure so she continued, letting her tail droop barely out of sight. Was this how it was supposed to look? He tried to move forward, his paws shaking, not used to the weight of his body in a position like this. She would work on it. Then he looked up at Orange expectedly, waiting for the warrior to say something. She got up from the crouch then, her little legs shaking slightly before she sat down and flicked her tail away. Maybe a walk around camp? But how would he explain that without words? She got up and began to walk around a bit then pointed to outside the nursery in thee camp.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties