View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:35 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Orchidpaw was annoyed as she usually was. She was always filled with contempt and for a good reason too, her Pa had told her that she was better than the other kits and so she should behave better, so she did. That was a valid excuse right? No, it wasn't an excuse it was a right. A birthright. She didn't know why but her Pa told her so it must be true.

Though, obviously, for this privilege to be respected by others they had to be aware of it and Orchid was the type to demonstrate through fear and power. So here she was, laying in wait, settled in her nest, patiently awaiting for a victim to come along so she could establish her superiority, by means of claws or words.

OPEN

Cascadepaw
4 / 100
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Apprentice
No Current Purrks
Six Moons
A mottled, blue-gray mackerel tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Cascadepaw made her way into the apprentices' den from outside in the clearing. Shaking out her pelt and careful not to step on her denmates, the pretty apprentice picked her way through the nests until she reached her own in the back.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.