Thread: Sunkissed Creek
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |
EDIT: I'm so sorry I forgot the Tws!!
TW: Injury, Fighting, Animal death, blood

Luckily she wasn’t left to be really fox bait as expected, she let out a limited cheer as the apprentice darted in to get the first bite on the younger fox. Nice! The little thing’s got bravery and was a good listener, good marks for an even better warrior. The shifting shoulder blades of the furry creature beneath her had Moonmeadow’s hazy eyes shooting from the apprentice and back to the adult fox just as she heard the younger fox howl. The warrior growled herself as she dug her claws in deeper, using one to wrench at the creature's shoulders and slicing across the flesh. Just needed it to turn to snap at her. The creature made its attempt [ D12: 7 ] to shake the warrior off as it hurled itself to its side, likely trying to slam her but Moonmeadow managed to jump off and roll to the side just before it landed with a harsh thud.

Hah! Moonmeadow didn’t very long before darting to the side to be at its back with a slide. Then she dove forward as it attempted to jump back to its paws, hoping to jump up with it to be right back on its shoulders again. This time when it snapped back at her she would duck and tear out the poor thing’s throat. [ D20: 12 | Very much so pass ] The fox lifted just as Moonmeadow jumped and once more they were dancing the same dance and fighting to the same rhythm. It lashed out, swinging its head around to bite at her [ D12: 12 | Also very good ] and before she could get up on its neck and out of range of its teeth it connected her tail before she could pull it out of the way. She hissed and made quick time to react, slashing her claws across its eyes and face. [ D12 : 8 | Pass ]

The fox recoiled as her slice connected, slicing across one of its eyes and she relished in the way it cried out. Her tail burned but most of the pain was likely being covered by adrenaline currently and she needed to take advantage of that now. As it lifted its muzzle up and away trying to keep its eyes from being in range again it left its throat wide open. Pathetic. With strength of several warriors,” Moonmeadow dove forward for the opening, latching on her teeth and digging them into the softness of the creature’s throat. It cried loudly and wailed as it tried to tear Moonmeadow off, but she held strong. Her claws digging and tearing at the fox’s shoulders as it tried to tear away Moonmeadow’s hold. In honesty, it probably did more damage freaking out than Moonmeadow’s original bite. The iron taste was overwhelming and soon the beast was falling to the floor under the warrior. She didn’t let go until it had stopped its convulsions.

She turned her attention to the other two but Moonmeadow was more than sure they had it handled. It was painful that the fox had gotten a good bite on her tail before going down but in the end it went down and that’s what mattered.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Omari - Midnightpaw ]
[ Idk how long you wanted Moonmeadow to take for the take down but uhhhh if you didn’t want her to kill it so soon just let me know and I’ll rewrite the post o7 ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 4th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.